Business leaders today operate in a very complex economic climate, with unpredictable customer behavior and disruptive trends in business management. All these paired with regulatory upheaval causes intensive challenges for companies to grow exponentially in a consistent manner. The Future is uncertain, but we can steer it in a positive direction with our practical solutions and sector-based consultancy about business management. Our team brings to table the finesse and insights to make informed decisions about investments, navigate market uncertainty, capitalize on technology, seize opportunity and improve performance. We promote excellence throughout the business cycle from planning to development to execution across different industries in a competent manner.
With years of experience, analytical excellence and a commitment to serve, we offer corporate and advisory services for financing, mergers, acquisitions, company formation and liquidation. Our services stand for clear-cut advisory services and tailor-made corporate finance solutions for sole traders, private and public company owners.
Having worked with 250+ clients' organizations we provide advisory services with a lasting impact to companies operating in different niches. Our strategists and advisors combines innovative ideas with their expertise in consultancy to give you genius solutions.
ATD professionals have an innovative yet pragmatic view on distinctive corporate financing topics. Whether it's about growing organically or through acquisition, raising shareholder capital, attracting debt, realizing value through restructuring, improve the financial standing of the business or defining a new income stream, our emphasis is on solutions that are driven towards your specific requirements. We have the leverage and expertise to smooth the process for you. Our proven track record is a sum of our highly customer centric services, fair opinions, sound financial and technical advice to supervisory boards and departmental heads.
What we offer?
Our services cater to sole traders and corporations of all forms alike. Here's a description of what we can do for you.
This includes the lodging of periodic and annual sales returns at the FBR and other concerned authorities and provision of guidance on matters pertaining to the AGM and its notices, board meetings, submission of documents, special resolutions, and dispute resolutions on tax matters. We also acquaint our clients with prevalent conditions, necessary Corporate Laws and other laws related to tax.
Stock Market Floatation:
We assist our clients in the stock market floatation process. This specialized service covers:
1. Listing of company on the Stock Exchange of Pakistan.
2. Identifications of the financial structure, share capital and share premium of the to-be-established company.
3. Obtaining approval for the issuance of proposed capital of the company.
4. Underwriting of shares and listing in Foreign placements.
5. Documentation of prospectus.
6. Completion and compliance of corresponding formalities with Banks.
7. Application submission for listing and acceptance in the Stock Exchange.
8. Final Prospectus submission at SECP, approval of the same and declaring the subscription results at SECP.
9. Publication of prospectus across different newspaper.
10. Scrutiny of Pre and Post balloting of applications.
11. Assigning of the balloted shares.
12. Interfacing with SECP, Ministry of Finance and any other concerned department.
13. Assistance to acquire permission for local investors and foreigners from Investment Promotion Bureau to operate in Pakistan.
For sole traders, public and private entities we offer company formation and registration services. This encompasses a wide set of activities from requiring special permissions to the articulation of Article and Memorandum of Association, coordinating with State Bank of Pakistan, Securities and Exchange Commission Pakistan, and relevant Board of Investment. We specialize in the formation of:
- Private Companies.
- Public Entities, Public Floatation of Companies.
- Banks, Financial Institutions.
- Leasing Companies.
- Foreign Companies.
- Joint Venture Companies.
Our services are not restricted to completion but also considers compliance of technical and government requirements regarding filings at the Registrar's office of the SECP (Security and Exchange of Pakistan), maintenance of statutory books and query resolution for any objection raised by the SECP. We also guide about the documentation of the Standard Operations Procedures, Internal Procedures, Articles of Association and Policies Manual.
Business Advisory Services:
We provide business advisory services that are a combination of best market practices and our insights for efficient and effective business optimization. Clients across different sectors rely us for the provision of advisory services regarding:
- Mergers and Acquisitions- handling registration and dissolution of companies, branch offices and working headquarters and compliance of regulations underpinning amalgamation and acquisitions. It also covers representation of client's organization before SECP, Board of Revenue, BOI and other concerned institutes.
- Business Restructuring Services- advisory and consulting regarding issues of investment restructuring and best feasible option available in the market.
- Financial Services- handling of investment opportunities, advisory and assistance in attracting or restructuring debt, introduction of new fiscal policies and implementation of prevalent financial laws.
- Privatization- advisory and compliance with the required legal framework and presentation at relevant offices on company's behalf.
- Valuations- working out ratios and financial standing of the company.
- Global Capital Markets Group (GCMG).
We assess investment options and recommend solutions available with regards to the working capital, market conditions, government regulations, fixed income securities, specific business cash-flow requirements and risk appetite. This is followed by assistance in determining the size of investment and selection of risk category.
Operating all over Pakistan we provide comprehensive business solutions of global standards to local investors and traders. We serve entrepreneurs and corporations to upscale their business and expand seamlessly through local boundaries. Our team has expert Advisors, Financial Consultants, Lawyers to enable our clients enhance their financial and enterprise value by providing investment solutions and business consulting with a peace of mind. We assure synchronization and consistency of processes with transparency to assure delivery of fast and accurate end-to-end services. Our clientele includes public and private companies, financial and insurance institutes, retail and automotive companies working in local and international markets. The qualification of our experts, growing reputation and years of service has put us in close proximity with the officials at various government and intra-government corporations, banks, corporations and leading financial institutes.